Filed under: News. Tagged as: Better Hearing Month, Hearing Aid, hearing aids, Hearing Help, hearing impaired, Hearing Loss, hearing problem, hearing protection, Missouri Hearing Society, protect your hearing.
MoRx is Missouri’s State Pharmacy Assistance Program. MoRx was created by the 93rd General Assembly to provide prescription drug assistance to seniors and persons with disabilities with Medicare’s ( Part D) Prescription Drug Program.
Benefits of MoRx
- MoRx works with all Medicare Part D plans.
- MoRx pays for 50%of your out-of-pocket costs on medications that are covered by your Medicare Part D plan. This means you will save 50% on your duductible, 50% on your co-pays, including during the coverage gap and beyond. MoRx does not pay for the Medicare Part D Plan’s monthly premium.
- MoRx uses the formulary of the Medicare Part D plan. Any drug covered by a member’s Medicare Drug Plan will also be covered by MoRx.
- Dual eligible members will continue to have coverage for Medicare-excluded drugs through MO HealthNet. Medicare-excluded drugs include specific over-the-counter drugs, vitamins minerals, limited cough and cold drugs, benzodiazepines, and barbiturates.
- MoRx covers up to a 31-day supply for each prescription.
- Your can use any Missouri Pharmacy that works with your Part D plan.(MoRx does not cover mail order services.)
You may qualify for MoRx if you are:
- A Missour resident
- In a Medicare Part D prescription drug plan
- Single-with an annual gross house hold income of $ 21,660 or less or Married with an annual gross household income of $ 29,140 or less
Contacts for Additional Information and Assistance
Contact the MoRx Plan Helpdesk toll-free at 1-800-375-1406 or visit www.morx.mo.gov. Persons with hearing or speech disabilities may call the TTY number at 1-800-375-1493.
For questions about enrolling in Medicare Part D:
Call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) or visit medicare.gov/part-d/
For extra help paying for Medicare Part D’s monthly premiums, deductibles, and co-pays:
Call 1-800-772-1213 or visit socialsecurity.gov/prescriptionhelp/
For questions about how MO HealthNet and Medicare Part D will work together:
Contact the Participant Services Unit toll-free at 1-800-392-2161 or visit dss.mo.gov/mhd/index.htm
For general information about Medicare:
Call 1-800-MEDICARE ( 1-800-633-4227) or visit www.medicare.gov